The best work boots for you to buy are the work boots that make the most sense for your job. There are a million ways to buy work boots and enjoy them, but you are not going to find the right work boots until you have gone through a search that shows you all the kinds of work boots you could wear. Many people think that there is only one type of work boots, but that is not true at all.
In fact, there are various types of work boots each serves a specific purpose with regard to job demands. For example, those work boots used by plumbers won’t be the same as those used by roofers, landscapers, construction workers and etc. Since each type has its own safety measures and offers protection depending on the profession of the one who wears them.
It is actually better to think of work boots as boots that you purchased for other purposes and also wore to work. When you follow this logic, it would be much easier for you to get the boots that best suit your needs in terms of being comfortable and durable which in turn guarantees more safety and productivity at the workplace.
Listed Below Are Some Of The Best Work Boots On The Market:
1) Timberland PRO Men’s Waterproof Work Boot
Many people wear Timberlands because they are the boots of choice for casual wear, but these boots are so durable and sturdy that you can wear them to work, as well.
These Timberland boots come in multiple colors, but they work best for the work site when they are bought in the traditional tan color. These boots are the kind of thing that you can wear anywhere, and they will stand up to the test on the worksite.
These boots are waterproof, and they are easy to clean because the suede on the shoes is so low to the shoe. Also, the boots are perfect for a job where you need to have the boots up to your ankle because they rise and lace higher than any other shoe on the market.
These boots are made to have your pants rolled into them so that your pants do not get caught on machinery or parts on the job site. You can do this with all of the work boots on this list, but the Timberland boots are the best boots for this kind of thing.
If you are concerned about your clothing getting caught in machinery, then you need to buy the Timberland boots to make sure that you are safe at all times when you are on the job. These Timberland boots have a very thick outsole that will render the bumpy ground flat to your feet, and you will be able to enjoy wearing these boots as soon as you leave the job site.
The style of these Timberland boots makes them easy to spot, but they are surprisingly comfortable and perfect for your jobs at work. You do not have to buy a fancy pair of work boots when you can make an investment in these boots from Timberland. These Timberland boots are a hallmark of the boot industry, and you should take advantage of them.
2) Red Wing Heritage Men’s Iron Ranger Boot
Red Wing boots are the standard in the shoe industry for work boots. Everyone who has been on a worksite has seen a pair of Red Wings, and you should give them a try.
Red Wing boots come in multiple widths, sizes, and colors to make buying the right one for your job very easy.
They are hand-stitched to make sure that the uppers are stable, and the outsoles are so hefty they never break down.
In fact, you will find that you are replacing the Red Wings because they are old and not because they are broken down.
When you try on Red Wing boots, you need to remember that they are designed to have a smooth toe so that you can wear them when you leave the worksite.
The Red Wing boots are considered by many to be the best work boots for you to buy in the industry with their comfortable insoles and padding on the upper, but you must make sure that you have tried them on to make sure they are the right shoe for you.
3) Danner Men’s Quarry GTX 8″ AT Boot
This is one of the monsters on the market when it comes to work boots. If you are used to working in muddy and very wet areas, you will need a shoe that would be able to live up to the harsh conditions you experience every day.
You might happen to throw out many other work boots because the water was entering from the top of the shoe each time you were at work. This would lead to the shoe getting soaked from the inside out, which wasn’t very pleasant, to say the least.
Thankfully, the Danner Men’s Quarry GTX 8″ AT Boot can prevent this from ever happening again. It goes eight inches high for extra protection from things such as muddy water and organic materials.
You might not imagine how much difference extra inches of work boot height would do for you, but it truly would make a world of difference! I highly recommend anyone who works in harsh conditions consider using the Danner GTX Boot.
4) Caterpillar Men’s Diagnostic Steel Toe Waterproof Boot
These boots are really impressive when it comes to how well they are holding up after daily use in harsh weather conditions.
Some people work for emergency services which often demand work in areas that have been hit with very bad weather.
They might be often out in the field working during torrential rain and thunderstorms, so they need a boot that would be able to withstand all of the damage that comes with such weather.
Luckily, the Caterpillar Men’s Diagnostic Steel Toe Waterproof Boot can do just that.
One of the greatest aspects of the Caterpillar Men’s Diagnostic Steel Toe Waterproof Boot is that it is one of the most weather resistant shoes you will use.
No matter how many hours you spend in the rain and mud, the boot will still look as perfect as it did when you took it out of the box! Of course, that would be after a bit of a rinse, but the point still remains.
I cannot recommend the Caterpillar Men’s Diagnostic Steel Toe Waterproof Boot enough to anyone who is out working in any kind of field which requires them to be in a situation of lots of heavy weather.
5) Keen Utility Men’s Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boot
When you are in the market for the best quality work boots, you can’t overlook the Keen Utility Men’s Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boot.
You may have been accustomed to using no-name brands when it comes to working boots. You might also have fallen under the misconception that there simply couldn’t be any kind of difference from a brand name work boot and a no-name brand work boot – this isn’t true.
You really should take the plunge and go for a Keen work boot because I had heard many great things about the brand. You might be skeptical, but once you start using the Keen Utility Men’s Pittsburgh Steel Toe for a while you will be extremely impressed! The shoe is one of the most resistant work boots you will ever use.
In addition, to the unsuspecting eye, they don’t even look like work boots. It really feels great that Keen was able to manufacture such great and reliable best work boots for you to buy while still making them nice to look at. The Keen Utility Men’s Pittsburgh Steel Toe is definitely a great work boot for anyone who understands how important good quality work boots are.
6) Thorogood American Heritage Safety Toe Boot
I’m not sure if anyone has noticed this, but lots of work boots are very ugly to look at. You might have been looking for work boots that not only were reliable but were fashionable and respectable in their look. I’m glad to say I did find some work boots that fit the bill, and that’s the Thorogood American Heritage Safety Toe.
Thorogood has maintained the old-world class of the traditional work boot in their design which certainly sets it apart from many other work boots in its class. The Thorogood American Heritage Safety Toe simply is one of the classiest work boots out on the market right now.
From the first moment you start to wear the Thorogood American Heritage Safety Toe, you will feel really excited, as they will make you feel like being a respectable and hardworking laborer, a feeling that you have missed for too long.
Many people don’t realize how much of a difference wearing not only good quality but good looking work boots can have on you. I just want to add that being fashionable doesn’t prevent being reliable and sturdy and this is the case with the Thorogood work boots, I truly recommend them to any laborer who has been using ugly work boots for simply too long.
7) ECCO Men’s Track II Mid Gore-Tex Boot
The Ecco Track boot has gone through many incarnations over the years. The company simply adds a number to the end of the name of the show to indicate which generation it is.
You could buy a Track I from way back, and the shoes would still work great for you when you head to the job site every day. The best thing for you to do is understand what the track is for and why it will work at the job site.
The Track boots from Ecco are among the most comfortable boots on the market today. There is no disputing on this. There are plenty of companies that claim to make better boots, but Ecoo has the market cornered on comfort. They have nearly exhausted the comfort technology that is leading the shoe industry.
This means that your Track boots are going to be comfortable no matter what you do. The shoes are designed with a medium width, but the European sizing makes it easy to move up or down a size to find the right fit. This means you can try on multiple sizes until you get the right fit for you.
Also, the Track is a hiking boot. It was made for hiking, and you can ford any stream or hike any trail in these boots. You might find them to be a little too nice for work, but they were meant to get dirty and the supple leather is easy to clean. These boots also come with Gore-Tex technology that renders them waterproof, and they are laced up to the ankle to make sure that you have support going all the way through your foot.
If you need a work boot, this is a good place to start looking for one. You could wear these boots for as long as you want, and they would never break down. You would have to get a new pair many years down the road just because your old pair so old, not because they have worn out.
8) Keen Utility Men’s Tacoma Steel Toe Work Boot
If you’ve grown sick of the heavy feeling as a result of the many work boots out on the market right now, you should give the Keen Utility Men’s Tacoma Steel Toe Work Boot a look, as this is a truly superior modern work boot.
I’m sure that many laborers will know what I’m saying when I say that after a truly hard day of work, your feet will start killing you! Wearing normal work boots for hours on end each day is like walking around with heavy dumbbell weights on your feet, that’s for sure.
This makes the need for some work boots that are not only very durable, but very lightweight a must and the Keen Utility Men’s Tacoma Steel Toe did just that. When you start wearing the Keen Utility Men’s Tacoma Steel Toe for some time, you will notice a real difference compared with other work boots you used before.
You will feel more energetic and motivated throughout the whole day and you will get rid of the feeling that your feet are about to sink into the ground. I think that the Keen Utility Men’s Tacoma Steel Toe Work Boots are truly an absolute must for any laborer who is simply sick and tired of having to walk around as if they are about to fall into some quicksand. Trust me, when you decide to go with the lightweight best work boots, work will never be ‘work’ ever again!
Best Work Boots Have To Do Three Main Things:
- Work boots have to be comfortable.
- Work boots have to fit right, and work boots have to be durable.
- If you are wearing work boots that do not fall into all three of these categories simultaneously, then you are doing something wrong. At the worst, your feet are going to hurt. At the worst, you are going to be injured at work and your feet are going to bear the brunt of whatever accident happens.
- Shoes that are designed for comfort are the shoes you have to wear at work. You can spend your money on shoes that look good, but you have to wear shoes that you enjoy wearing. If the shoes that you put on your feet do not feel padded or cushioned, they are not going to be helpful to you. Also, if you are wearing shoes that feel like they have no outsoles, you are not going to feel good wherever you walk. The facts are simple, uncomfortable shoes make you less productive.
- The comfort of a shoe is found in the padding of the insole, the thickness of the outsole and the construction of the upper. If the upper is made of soft yet thick leather, the shoe is going to be more comfortable. A thick leather shoe that has padding inside the upper is an even better choice because it gives you the chance to feel padding on both sides of your feet.
- Also, the outsole must be substantial enough so that you do not feel every little thing on the ground as you are walking. When the shoes are letting you feel rocks and gravel, you are going to feel like you are in your bare feet all day. The outsole has to be so big that you cannot imagine feeling anything under your feet at any time. Also, the outsole has to have enough contouring to allow you to feel the shoe hit the ground and absorb the things that are small annoyances. The texture on the bottom of a serious work boot is going to prevent you from feeling anything that will slip into the grooves.
- The fit of a work boot is just as important as the construction of the shoe itself. You may have found the most comfortable shoe in the whole world, but you cannot wear the shoe if it is not fitted to your foot correctly. The fit of the shoe is so important that it should stop you from buying the boots even if the boots are so perfect that you cannot turn away from them.
- When you are putting the shoes on, you need to remember that the fit is important because it determines how the shoe goes on your foot. If the shoe is not fitted properly, the shoe will not go on your foot properly. Tight shoes will not fit onto your foot at all unless you force them on, and loose shoes will fit too easily. You can feel this when you put the shoe on. Before you ever stand up, you must evaluate whether or not the shoe is going to fit you when you begin walking.
- Next, you need to stand up and see how the shoes feel when you are on your feet. The shoe that is too tight will constrict your foot horribly. Also, little pressure points on your foot will begin to feel strange as you shift your weight. Shoes that are too loose will feel so loose that they may come off. Also, work boots that are too loose for your foot will begin to fall down around your foot. Unless every part of the shoe is molded completely, the leather will begin to fall down on your foot. When the leather falls down on your foot, you will find that you cannot walk comfortably because it feels like the shoe is in your way.
- When you begin walking, you will feel how the shoe conforms to your foot as you walk. You will feel the tight shoe constrict your foot. A shoe that is very tight will press into your toes and cause you pain and blistering because the leather is pressing directly on the tops of your toes. This is not only uncomfortable, but this is something that you cannot stand because it changes the way you walk.
- Loose shoes will feel like they are falling off your foot when you are walking. If you are working extra hard to keep the shoes on your feet, you are going to be miserable when you are trying to do your job. You should not have to expend any energy thinking about how the shoes fit or whether they are going to fall off your foot or not.
- Durable boots are very obvious from the outset. You have to look over the boots that you want to buy to see if they fit your ideals of how a boot should look. Also, the boot should look like it is made for the type of work that you do. You may find that you are going to have to purchase a boot that is geared towards your work. However, you must pick the boot that has the most meat on its bones. Heavy boots tend to last longer, and you must make sure that you are going to be able to use the boots for so long that you forget how much they cost.
- When you see a boot that looks like it belongs on a worksite, you know that you have chosen the right kind of boot. Also, when you see a boot that looks like it could stand up to being run over by a car, then you have found the right boot. You must imagine the worst possible thing happening to your feet on the job, and you need to imagine if the boots are going to save your feet. If you feel like the boot is going to stand up to this kind of test, you should buy the boots and wear them happily.
Best work boots for you to buy: Things To Consider
You need to do more than finding boots that fit appropriately. You can wear great boots that satisfy all the conditions listed above, but you must also have boots that are going to look good when you leave work.
- You must wear boots that can be cleaned. You must wear boots that look good with casual clothes, and you must wear boots that look like hiking boots. If you can do all three of these things, you have a pair of boots that is going to suit you when you leave the job site.
- Boots need to be cleanable so that you can clean them when you get home every day. Just as you clean your vehicle every time you go out, you must make sure your boots are cleaned when you arrive at your home every night. These boots can serve more than one purpose, but you could not be caught dead leaving the house in them if you are not cleaning them.
- Also, your boots must look good with casual clothing. Think hard about your personal style before you buy it. Some people have preferences, and the recommended boots all fit a different kind of aesthetic.
- You must be in a pair of boots that will work when you want to go hiking. If you cannot hike in the boots that you have purchased, there is no way you are going to be able to walk in them all day at work. This means that you will still be uncomfortable even though you are already checked the fit and construction.
- You have to be good to your feet, or you are going to regret wearing bad shoes on day. This means that you have to take the comfort of the shoe very seriously. Shoes that are made for hiking are going to be much more conducive to doing work in a factory or job site where you spend all day on your feet.
- You need to avoid pain in your feet when you get home, and you can do this when you have selected the right kinds of boots to wear when you are on the job.
The best work boots for people who are deep in the trenches of the industry are listed above. These boots are all very different and serve different kinds of people. If you think critically about what kind of boots to buy, you can get boots that will be comfortable yet still last forever.
Conclusion: best work boots for you to buy
You must remember that buying work boots is an investment in your future. People work hard every day on job sites trying to make a living, but wearing bad shoes can increase health problems, make you feel terrible and lower your life expectancy.
Also, if you are wearing shoes that make your feet hurt now, you will find that you cannot walk as well in the future. The future version of you wants to walk around and play with the grandkids, but you cannot do that if you abused your feet for years and years when you were on the job.
Take the purchase of your work boots seriously, and you can choose anything from the list above to make sure that you are walking comfortably to work and keeping your body healthy.