(as of Dec 12,2020 20:43:19 UTC – Details)
Carhartt Men’s 10″ Waterproof Insulated PAC Composite Toe Boot CMC1259
- Composite Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a composite (non-metallic) safety toe. Composite toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promotes airflow and circulation.
- Insulation (1000 LiteFire). These shoes are designed to keep your feet warm in most types of cold conditions. 1000 LiteFire is an aluminum-based waterproof and breathable membrane that reflects body heat equivalent to 1000 grams of traditional insulation without the weight or bulk.
- TPU heel guard with achilles flex joint. The Carhartt Heel Guard feature is designed to provide ankle stability, side impact protection and heel protection durability.